- Papers must be submitted through EasyChair submission system.
Instruction to Authors
- The length of the paper is restricted to eight pages. The text should be in general IEEE double-column format. The first page of your submission should include the paper title, author name(s), address, e-mail address and Keywords.
- FISA 2018 organisers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submission by the same author will be rejected.
- All papers that confirm to submission will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and / or research content/ depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions and readability.
- Acceptance of paper will be communicated to authors by e-mail.
- The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit camera-ready paper within the stipulated deadline.
- Accepted and registered paper will be included in the conference proceedings and get published in any one of the listed scopus indexed Journal. On acceptance of the paper, at least one of the authors should register for the conference and present the work.
Paper Page Limit
Regular Papers: maximum 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Extra Pages Charges
The papers should not exceed 8 pages and an additional charge of 15 USD will be collected for each of the exceeding pages.
Authors should submit their papers to the Email - ID: firstname.lastname@example.org